Saturday, August 30, 2008

Mission complete with hurts...

Sorry..I had to do it..I fall in love with A.F...I know..I shouldn't..but i can't hold...i can't control...my feeling is just increasing..i had to do it..i am selfish..make both of you hate me..at least i am only the one who get hurt..it is better than three of us..K.Y..you are innocent..you deserve nothing..sorry.A.F,i can't control myself not falling in love with you..i had to make you hate me..Everything goes as what i hope..aiks..but i am quite disappoint..you really believe that i didn't change..I really do..just hide it..i am not acting as if i am great guy..but i do what i think is correct..at least like this,you both won't feel sad..the love is increasing everyday..i tried to control..but i fail..i choose 28.8.08...double the date..is easier to remember..i know you through feeling..you should have trust me..i won't do anything to hurt you again and again..but you really believe..i do that sengaja..i want you to hate me..disappoint at me..so that i have reason to convince myself..i can't accept myself falling in love with you..for all these years,W.L is first place..you rush to in front..I just can't..i am weak..i know is impossible you and i..but didn't keep the promise..not to love in you..i know..i must stop..i will take all the hurts..till my last breath..try not to say out..my feeling will cold down i think..lastly.sorry and thank you..

No comments: