Saturday, September 12, 2009

Finally...

Finally..today had come..the darkest day in my life..after ai fan..She told me..We have problems in our relationship..She told me..she is tired...she told me..she is getting piss off..She is tired..she want to end this relationship..A girl that i love the most..a girl that i care the most..a girl that i would willing to spend everything to her..a girl that..I will give my world to her,told me that she is tired of our relationship...The girl that i hug always,the girl that i kiss always,the girl that i text always,the girl that i miss always,the girl that i hold in my hands,the girl that lay down on my chest while watching movie,the girl that used to love me very much had gone..Exam coming..how am i gonna pass it..i totally have no mood in study..I am turning back to what i was..

No comments: