Sunday, November 1, 2009

Everything comes again like what i did to A.F

Hahahahaha..yea..i purposely do it..I purposely tell sec lee so that you will hate me.I know.She will surely tell you.I know.you will hate me after this.no worries anymore..start from the moment i do this to you,i know.i won't be your friend anymore.i am weak.sorry to tell you that i can't put you down..so that i choose this way.trust me or not,i do that so that you will hate me.i want it to be like this.because i wanted too..i know you are with sean now..i am not stupid nor idiot.i can see..people can see..Dior saw okay.u stupid.haha..together go sunway also let my friend see..pls la...wanna date also not here ma..lol..you really..haiz..suan liao lo..haha..i do this on purpose because..i hope you hate me.i hope u disappoint at me..so that you won't feel anything bad towards me.i know more things then you do okay..i am willing to take this.maybe u will hate me forever,but i dun care.i know he is better then me 1000 time.but what i care??i care you ar..u dy pt with him,but still don't want to let anyone know.that is very selfish..haha.sorry for being selfish.but ..think about it..what people will think of you??u cheap cake??pls..everyone dun know anything..i know i shouldn't.but i dy did.so no point taking it back.after all,i want all this..Now,as i plan if not mistake,whole world will like you.pity you.and all will angry to me,or hate me.because i do this.But seriously,if u really treat me as friend,you won't tell anyone.and..you also lied to me..remember that day i ask you did sean call you and tell you that i called him???you lied.I am not stupid.pls.i know more then you.since the day u back with sean.U remember my ex also like this.i am speechless lo..you..haiz..but nvm lar..i did that on purpose because i want you to hate me.you are happy now..and i will forget you now..because you won't find me anymore.hahahahahahaha..but please remember one thing..I LOVE You.so i do this..I dun want you to feel guilty or what towards me.make you hate me is the only way..for what i can think of..i hope to be your part of memories..as the first one you love..thanks for what you had gave me this four month..thanks....YOu even told sean that i hug you for last time right??!!!haiz...i am really disappoint at you..is very!!!!!pls..is VERY!!!what am i to you actually?haiz...but i don't care anymore la..you happy enough..

No comments: