Sunday, September 14, 2008

Today is 14..again..

haiz..so fast..another month had come..this is the first time we didn't celebrate 14 together..you guys remember today??i will..and forever will..14..every month i will..you guys won't diao anymore rite?I once live in the castle..then you both come..enter it..i found out that my castle didn't suit both of you..you both torture inside..i am useless..can't control myself..say one thing,do another thing..i am weak..thats why..i decided to get you both far away from me..this is an action of showing how important in my heart..let both of you free from negative thinking..far away from this castle..i will live in it forever..with my regret inside..of course,you both won't know what i did..but..hope you both can understand me..i do this for everyone benefit..you guys life better without me..you both are animal leh..must run at field ma..can't stay at this castle de..rite?14 of April..

No comments: