Saturday, September 6, 2008

want it like this..

i want it this way.i have to get used to it..i should take everything of this.i never do anything for you guys expt giving you problems and stress.yesterday,i typed my last message to you with tears dropping.did you know that?no..you won't..and forever you guys won't.i am useless.i can't do anything to reduce your both de stress.then,i onli can destroy this friendship to make you both leave me.if i didn't you both will continue suffer..at least i finally do something for you..you two are my best female friend i ever had..is impossible to get back both of you as friend.the best way is make you both angry.so that you will leave me..and ignore me..because i am not as cruel as you both.i can't ignore you..i am nothing..haha.just like what you guys said..right??you gouys will forget me soon..i do this is not acting as if i am good or what..but just what you said..Who did i thought i am??haha.ya..both of you are rite.i am nothing.i dy said many time..i have no confidence to be you friend..anyway,no worries..i will recover soon..my heart is good in negative condition..making you both angry,hate,dissapoint at me,is the best way to make you both feel relief..onli both of you hate me o..i didn't ..rememeber that forever..you both are always my friend..hiaz..i bet you both will not ever wish my birthday aren't you?nvm la..you both happy will do..i do everything that you both hate the most===being a faker..scold you both playing my feeling..sure very dissapoint rite?nvm la..next time,we will meet again.i am very sure.i got a strong feeling that you both will see me again one day..hope one day..i will be waitting for that day..forever..that day..

1 comment:

siXi@n said...

gambateh...hope your can recover as soon as you can...hope you will be happy forever...my friend...
hope you can leave this damn place...
and go to the peaceful place you wanted to...k lah...
no need to talk so much...we also will meet again right?(just one day..)