Wednesday, August 26, 2009

days continue..

today..while i was with her,i was acting..oh my god..i was damn professional in acting.i act happy all the evening..i found it tired..seriously tired..then i bath and go into her rooms..nothing much happened..my so called 'unangryable friend'(means a friend who her willing to fuck up with me) friend angry at her.then she straight text him,msn him..i am pretty much sure she won't do that to me...I am speechless..nothing much more happened..I won't care anymore..I will take all by myself..I am always happy..because i am wearing a happy mask..No one knows my heart is crying..no one knows my heart is bleeding..no one knows..I swear..i won't show it anymore..Friday is coming..didn't expect much..She won't give a damn..she was date with another guy..to have MY dinner..she like bah..i am trying to heal my heart..

No comments: