Monday, August 24, 2009

first day..

yea..i know..it would be very hard..I will try..i will keep everything myself...today..she play with a boy..the boy eventually touch her..i hate it..but i still keep smiling..i got nothing to say..i WON'T say a word..i dy promise myself..then in the evening,she wanna went out with the boy again assume.i am not that scare because that boy have a nicer girlfriend then her hell lot.i was sad because she dump me...she text me..i really don't feel like caring anymore..but it is totally impossible for me to do that..i still love her so much..i ask about stuff i need to know,then i let her go..My heart was 99.9999999percent don't want she to go..but it won't use..she will still be going.i know it..just let her go bah..after all,she dy decided then only ask..i don't know how much can i take.

P.S by the way,xian,i know you are my only one best friend who read this.so,i also open another blog called ilovesingyi.blogspot.com..go and have a look at it..it talks about happy stuff between me and her..

No comments: