Wednesday, August 19, 2009

how long can it last??

she is with me now...on my leg..sleeping soundly..she looks tired..aiks..but she got asssesment tomorrow..hemm..wat to do??haiz..study till sleep..so ke lian!!!ko lian tai..lately,she is kinna fan..haiz..thanks to that fucking chi bai chao hai donkey asshole jin sxxxx..oh my fucking god..that bitch is driving my girl crazy..haiz..i know my girl love me..but she don't really know how to show..and i admit,sometimes,it is so annoying..but seriously serious..i think i can't lost her now..haha..i love her damn much la wei..haiz..thats why i ask..hemm..when will this relationship ends??seriously,i hope it won't..because i love her..the reason is easy and simple..i LOVE her..but..she seldom cAres..but who cares..hehe..i love enough..

No comments: