Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Again meh??

Yea..there she go again..Sometimes,i really wonder..what am i to her??do i really important??or i only important to her when she need a boyfriend sometime??no matter how i try my best,i really can't be more important ma??what am i then??stupid attitude haven't hurt me enough??you like to like this you like bah..you happy enough..i will take it..tears dy normal for me to drop..you ask yourselves bah..what am i to you??where are you when i need a hug??haha..suak la..never mind de la..You happy enough..You happy enough..after all,I will emo sometime only right??Today is the second time i drop tears because of this relationship..i am very easy to hanlde right??just come my room,knock knock my door,hug hug me,then i fine dy..right??She happy enough..i can't jealous right??onli you can....you happy enough..

No comments: