Friday, July 10, 2009

everything just don't go as what i expected...

here comes again...Can someone please cure my wound??it really hurts..Today was one of the most unhappy day in my life..Firstly,my rather stupid group members...We have a group assessment..Actually,it was really perfect to make a group for my whole team..But..they just wanna split out..what are they thinking actually?do they know that i am trying my best to fit in them?they are really stupid..really useless..Then make me gotta mix with my another groups friend..yea..my girlfriends group..Second wound on me..When i asked her can i join your group,you know what she said??Feel very weird..what the hell??Why it is weird?because i am in here??Then..we actually plan to go somewhere tomorrow..I was really really very very expecting this outing you know??but in the final end,she just suddenly said she don't wanna go dy..why??maybe she dy go with her brother just now??then feel boring dy..What the hell o??Can you care for me ma??I want to go..You like bah..I am piss off..then??need me to say sorry some more ??what the hell is going on??Where is your caring?What is this sudden cool sudden hot about??huh??I am sad..Bloody hell sad you treat me like this..

No comments: