Tuesday, July 14, 2009

yea..and haiz..

Finally,i got my girl,s forgiveness..hehe..don't ask me how i do it.this is all about the power of love..hoho..But..I start to feel something strange between her..erm..how to say?I feel like we are not as near as last time..maybe..all is just my feel..Or the feeling is begining to fate away..Time can carry everything..no matter mistake or feeling towards me..Maybe all is my feel..but i began feel that is hard to catch my girl..Will she be leaving me soon??i don't know..but i pray to god that i hope that day will never ever come..because i think i really fell in love with her..i began to feel helpless when she near to another male..I feel betrayel..What should i do?should i just tell her that i don't like?Or just let it be??When she happy enough..I am a man..i can take all this??Our memorries will not leave any proof in the photo album..Just like the WHITE ALBUM..What is love anyway??Is this the love that i dreamt of??erm..the truth,not at all..i think,nethier as her bah..She is very gentle,tender and cute..I feel like i am not good enough for her..Maybe she deserved someone better then me?I feel like i am not good enough for her..Did she really need me?Will she be even happier when i am not around her?I am just someone who stop her from going out with her male friends..Someone who only bring sadness to her because of my sensitiveness..Or maybe the feeling is dy fate away that day when i hurt her..I really love her very much..Yea..I can tell that..More then wan ling dy..haha..A girl stay with me not even half year can so fast replace the girl in my heart for few years??yes..this is what love call..I don't even know wheater is she still love me..I am lost..I need her love and tender to bring back to the road..What an i actually??Nothing right..Just a very very very normal human..I feel tired..I feel like sleep for the whole life..Anyone will even care if i suiside??Will you guys care??Haha..sure say will right..but maybe after feel month begin to forget me..I am feeling very empty now..Or maybe just too tired??!i wish to be with my girlfriend every second when i am free or when she is free..but there won't be any much chance.the moment we can spend time together is only midnight and early in the morning..Till now,after ONE month plus plus we become couple,you even can't find a single picture of mine and her inside her phone..All the picture in her phone is only with her friends..Her male friends..If someone at my hometown ask me can see your girlfriend,How am i suppost to let them see??Go facebook??see all the picture that she take with other male??Where is me??Am i really not good enough??Or dy is the time..I wish for more then half years leh..Please god..Don't break me and my girlfriend..I love her more then anyone do..I really does..Or my best friend,should i return back to the castle which built in my heart??Just leave there alone the whole life..just like what i said before..Malaysian girl..Not even one is good?haha..no la..my girlfriend is good lo..just i not deserve to have such girlfriend..My feeling towards her is increasing while her's i really don't know..will she be still loving me??Will she still willing to hold my hands??i hope she will..forever bah..Because i don't really feel like leaving her right now..I always hope to be with her when she need an ears.but do i really got the chance?i don't know much about her..her ic,her anything..Will she share anything unhappy to me??I really hope she will..She will share her unhappy thing the first with me,and the happy thing first..or happy thing last also never mind..The most worst case,just be her safety balloon..I really willing to that..because i love her..thats all..one word love is enough for everytthing..Baby,I really really do love you..i always to be with you..the same group with you in everything..I thought you will be willing to serve me in your restaurant service..i thought is the most happiest thing to see the one you love while serving..but i don't think that you don't like it..for me,my most happy thing in this world is to cook and serve my love one..Thats why i really hope that you will come..Dy one month..I hope to tell everyone in the earth that you are my girlfriend..but you don't like it..why??why??haha..never mind bah..you like enough bah..muackzz..who call me you are my girlfriend..i just hope you will think of me once you are free..baby..i love you..

No comments: