Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My new life...

Yea..I got my girlfriend..haha..Happy stuff??But no one knows..Should I be happy??Maybe..But i don't really do...I love her damn much..so does she..but how come i still feel like this??aiks~~i can't get into her heart..I am the third in her life..I really hope to be her pair of ears when she need one you know..but don't really can't..yea..my heart fade away..is not easy to get it back you know??god bless me..please..no more hurting in this love stuff..My friends??yea..some of it i really missed..but you mother fucker..get the hell out of my sight..i can't hold..want the hell are you??fuck..nah..i don't give a damn..what do i care so much for?i have my new life here..My love here..i don't need you..you was my precious but not anymore..NO ONE CAN FIT RIGHT INTO MY HEART..It had been close since the day..hemm..my life in KL..I think it is nice..I didn't even fucking care what happened at hometown..At least i don't need to listen to gossip anymore..you guys not tired de meh??meh hai o??still gossiping after form 5??now form 6 still wanna like this meh?you not tired i also tired lo..stop being childish lo..mature a bit also can't ma??everyday love him love you,all bull shit..I need a really big hug now..ya..damn emo..who will give me??Is my girlfriend really serious in this stuff???I am wondering..Her action is like totally single..dating other guy,take picture with them,do everything that I BLOODY HELL hate my girlfriend to do it..We argued..For??FUCK..for a boy..BLOODY HELL..i am fucking piss off that day..For dating other guy,she willing to argue with me no matter what..What the hell??I am speechless to her action..What can i do??Some one can just teach me??please??I am helpless here..really..She hurt me badly..I think is time to get back to my castle in my heart...By taking things not serious,I won't get hurt easily..Crying??Like a baby??HEll no..Who will be comfort me??I am sad...Just let me be ot..After all,I am nobody..Just a heartless who recently found a sudden cool sudden warm heart...

No comments: